Backyard Sports Club is a co-ed adult sports league in the Hampton Roads area with wiffleball, kickball, dodgeball, bubble soccer, women's flag football, co-ed flag football, Kanjam, cornhole, and volleyball leagues. Meet new people, network your line of business, or simply have a drink at the sponsor bar. This alternative sports league is built on being social and fun with a new twist to the old pastime sport of picnic outings and field day from elementary school. Join the league, join the fun!
2015 Summer Season registration is NOW OPEN! Backyard Sports Club will be having the following sports:
- Bubble Soccer (Wednesday,Thursday, and Friday) - Norfolk and Newport News
- Cornhole (Sunday) - Hampton
- Bar Olympics (Sunday) - Virginia Beach
- Kickball (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday) - Norfolk and Newport News
- Dodgeball (Wednesday) - Virginia Beach
- Wiffleball (Thursday) - Norfolk
- Wiffleball Beach (Sunday) - Hampton
- Womens Flag Football (Sunday) - Virgina Beach Join a League
- Play at least 8 games
- Sponsor bar food and drink specials
- Equipment and facilities provided
- Backyard Sports Club t-shirt
- Independent refs at each game
- Post game festivities
Why play in Backyard Sports Club?
1. Fun Team Sports
2. All Sports are Co-Ed
3. Happy Hour Parties Follow Every Game
4. Meet New People
5. End of Season Tournament & Party
Backyard Sports Club
Playing our childhood sports....Today!
If you would like to join our league next season, sign up or contact us to find out more information.
(757) 392-6035 - James Salgado
(757) 214-5924 - Charm Reyes
(757) 639-6993 - Jon Reyes