Backyard Sports Club is a co-ed adult sports league in the Hampton Roads area with wiffleball, kickball, dodgeball, skeeball, women's flag football, men's flag football, innertube water polo, Kanjam, cornhole, and volleyball leagues. Meet new people, network your line of business, or simply have a drink at the sponsor bar. This alternative sports league is built on being social and fun with a new twist to the old pastime sport of picnic outings and field day from elementary school. Join the league, join the fun!
Woman's Football Championships will be held on Sept. 21st. this Sunday on the beach starting at 9:00 AM. Fields will be located near 9th St. So come on down to the beach and enjoy watching these ladies play some FOOTBALL!
2014 Fall Season registration is NOW OPEN! Backyard Sports Club will be having the following sports:
- Indoor Volleyball (Tuesday) - Virginia Beach
- Womens' Kickball (Tuesday) - Hampton
- Cornhole (Wednesday) - Virginia Beach
- Wiffleball (Thursday) Virginia Beach
- Kickball (Friday) - Virginia Beach Join a League
Why play in Backyard Sports Club?
1. Fun Team Sports
2. All Sports are Co-Ed
3. Happy Hour Parties Follow Every Game
4. Meet New People
5. End of Season Tournament & Party
Backyard Sports Club
Playing our childhood sports....Today!
If you would like to join our league next season, sign up or contact us to find out more information.
(757) 392-6035 - James Salgado
(757) 214-5924 - Charm Reyes
(757) 639-6993 - Jon Reyes
Our Leagues Enjoy:
- Play at least 8 games
- Sponsor bar food and drink specials
- Equipment and facilities provided
- Backyard Sports Club t-shirt
- Independent refs at each game
- Post game festivities